Thursday 3 March 2011

Step Father

I have just watched stepfather at home as i wasn't in for the lesson where the class watched it . Step father opens with a presumably "normal " guy walking around house . The back ground is in a minor tone , the tone of the music create suspense as it keeps me thinking something is defiantly going to happen .The guy is making toast a yet no thrilling action had taken place . Until , it emphatically tilts towards the ground a shows a dead kid . I LOVED this as it left me shocked and caught me off guard . We then see another body of a woman on the ground from this i came to the conclusion that this guy is a mass murderer .I specifically choose this scene as it leaves the audience in shook and fear that there going to see some more disgusting murders . 



No comments:

Post a Comment