Monday, 7 March 2011

Editing our Final Film

In todays lesson we started editing our final film, we had already in a previous lesson deleted some of the clips and renamed them so that we could find exactly what clips we needed.  Then we converted all the clips into Final Cut Pro.
  We talked in our group about what order we wanted to put the clips in and where we wanted to cut them, then we all did a bit of editing one by one.  We had to do a lot of editing and re-editing as we kept changing our minds or getting it wrong.  Finally we got the simple, final film and next lesson we're going to add sound and effects to it, to make it more real, sinister and mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment