In our lesson we were taught ...
- How to film
- How to adjust the camera on the tripod
- How to place the battery in the camera and take it out
- How to put the memory card in the camera
- Do not leave the camera unattended
- Do not withdraw the camera without using your media card
For our task we had to film a bag shot scene . We all discussed how we was going portray this scene . Although we had a variety of ideas , we all decided on one strong idea . We came up with conclusion the main 2 characters were going to be spy's one of the characters face was going to be kept hidden this gave the the scenes a sense of mystery . This was challenging as we had to film a variety of different camera angles without showing of the spy's face . We had approximately 1 hour and a half to do this . We tried to keep dialogue to a minimal to preserve a mysterious element to the scene . Once we had finished film our scenes we decided we needed to edit them . We filmed over 20 scenes and chose the best out of them . We did the editing in final cut , this was the second time i used this programme it was effective and was able to edit our video smoothly .
The things we did well
- We used a variety of shots
- We was direct and straight to the point
- Our point of view shot was realistic
- We were time efficient
Things we could improve on
- Their was to much space above the characters heads
- We also needed to film more scenes , lack of scenes meant that we did not have much selection